Monday, February 18, 2008

going home.

Recently Steve & I travelled to Canada for my first time in a little over a year. We finally had our immigration paperwork finished & it was time to have our interview at the US Consulate in Montreal. Needless to say it went well, I have my official document in my Passport and I was able to come back! Yay! We decided to make a little vacation out of the experience and stayed in Montreal for 5 days! Montreal has a lot of beautiful old buildings and lots of history there. So we checked all that out, did some shopping :) and bundled up because it was cold and snowy, but we had a great time!

4 comments:

Krista and Trey said...

Are you a citizen now?

The Webbs said...

I am a conditional US Resident...meaning I can work and live here, but can't vote!

Cody and Britt said...

Hey Steve and Andrea! Glad to see you guys have a blog as well!! Hey also I need your guys' address for a wedding announcement! And Jeff's too if you have that? Thanks!

Cody and Britt said...

Hey guys! Thanks for sending me those addresses! And yes wedding planning is very fun but it can also be very stressful! And where did you find your dress? It was beautiful! About the blog backgrounds...if you go to www.pyzam.com they have a lot you can look through! Hope that helps!