This past week Steve has been in Spain(he went for a week for work, he comes back tomorrow night! yay!)--leaving me to fend for myself!So over the past week I have stayed busy working and spending the evenings with some friends! Had a girls movie night on Friday, hung out with my great friend Kelly--we went to see Bride Wars, which we LOVED(I will buy it when it comes out!), and did facials and pedicures!!Bought a great pair of flats on Ebay--don't tell Steve ;) and had an overnite at his parents! All and all its been good but I am excited for him to come home and tell me all about his trip, and to no longer be a single lady! We will post Spain pics soon!

I LOVED Kate Hudsons hair in this movie, I totally want bangs and LONG hair!
1 comments:
Steve, Spain? That is awesome! Seeing the world, what's that like? I will never know, I love America too much to leave her shores.
Post a Comment