So, when Steve and I went home to Canada for Christmas (photos to be posted shortly) I found this awesome pic of my dad! When my mom and him were first engaged, or married or whatever, they made shirts saying "I'm Hers" and "I'm His". Well this is his lovely shot, I still need to find my mom's--but I LOVE old pictures! My dad has been living in Afghanistan since August, he took a 7 month job working as an electrician on the Air Force Base over in Kandahar. Anyways, Dad this post is for you! Love you! 

"I'm Hers."
3 comments:
hey did you swipe this pic from mom? she just got it back from me in august. lol I won't tell her.
That is so great! Seriously, we should get those shirts for our husbands on Valentines day or something :)
I seriously love this picture! Ed looks so chill. I wish I could see one of Helena!
Post a Comment