Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spain Trip.

Just a couple of weeks ago Steve had the opportunity to go to Spain with his work! They went to Madrid, Seville, Toledo and Granada, and he had an incredible trip and he said that it would definitely be a place he would want to go to again--and that I would love it! He brought me back a couple of really great scarves, a bracelet and from Seville some olive oil--apparently its known for it's olive oil, it is really good so I believe it! Here are some pics from his trip!

He took this one for me--I love Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany's
Steve overlooking Granada at the Alhambra

Steve with some of his co-workers

5 comments:

Helena said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. How was the food? Did you try anything different?!! :)

Kathryn said...

That looks amazing! I'm definitely going to bring back some goods from our next trip.

The Rogers said...

Hi Andrea, this is Kristin Rogers, Telicia's sister! Sorry it took me so long to leave a comment, but its fun to see your pictures! How lucky for Steve to go to Spain, and I am so glad you liked "Bride Wars". I haven't seen it yet but it looks funny, I'll go see it now! Anyway, take care!

Richards Family said...

So you guys came to Canada and didn't stop by to see me and the fam?! Hey guys, found your blog through family, sorry for intruding. Looks like steve is just a big playboy! Hope things are good. Hope to see you guys at the reunion. Later
Jake

Noelle said...

Jealous. Looks like so much fun!