Sunday, July 25, 2010

Canada

It started to storm a ton just after Meaghans performance!! I love this picture!
My sisters friend Meaghan Smith performing at the festival! She is SO good! And a cute side note, thats her husband!! They play and work together!
Steve playing my arm like a guitar

4 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

You guys are darling as ever. I'm so glad you updated your blog! :) You've done a great job on your house- It looks so chic. I'm impressed with your finds and creativity Andrea!

Bethany Dibble said...

Love the updates! Hope all is well! Take Care!

miss chaz. said...

look at you "miss blogger-you!" so fun reading the updates! you look adorable canada looks amazing....i want to go to kensington market! I hope you and steve are doing well:) xxoo

Helena said...

Wonderful memories from up here in the great white north!! joking
We love you.