Sunday, July 25, 2010

Canada....

My parents in front of the Royal York Hotel. My dad worked there a LONGGGG time ago!
That's STEVES music store
Downtown Toronto
Outside Kensington Market which is where I met.......
THIS guy! I HAD to buy something from him (so that I could then take a picture with him) so I picked up some incense from their store for a friend...it REALLY WAS INCENSE!;) Just a little BIO on this guy....he has 11 kids....in 3 different countries...and when he asked who I was with, I told him my parents and my HUSBAND...he then replied "oh a husband....I was gonna say you look goooooood." well thank you Mr. Rastafarian man and I'm sorry there is definitely NOT going to be a 12th kid in a 4th country!! haha sorry!

1 comments:

Rob and Alexa said...

Okay, can you get any cuter? You look amazing and I love the long hair. Wow! You look totally different. The trip looks like a ton of fun. You guys look so happy. Miss you.