Monday, August 23, 2010

So Grateful.

This morning was like any other Monday morning off from work. Sleep in a little. Wake up. Check my email and facebook. The usual. But this morning I read a news article that a friend of mine posted on her facebook. A tragic occurrence that happened to some friends of hers up in Calgary, Alberta. It made me realize how fragile our lives are and how grateful for the life that I do have and live. Our lives get ever so busy. Many times I forget to remember the things that I should be grateful for and that when things get "bad" they really could be "worse". So for all those out there that do take a peek at my blog, I challenge myself and you to always remember the good, be grateful for everything we do have and be grateful to God for the lives that we have been given the opportunity to live.


xoxo
Andrea

The following is the link to the article:


5 comments:

miss chaz. said...

oh i'm so sorry for your friend. that is just heartbreaking :(

such a great reminder that life is so precious. i've had the same thoughts this week, too. thanks for sharing, girly! LOVES xo

Krista and Trey said...

Well said Andrea.

Helena said...

we love you. :)
Powerful....love Mom xoxox

Sarah and Trent said...

Wow... so scary. Your post is a lot like Tammy's most recent: these tragedies definitely do give us a reminder of keeping an eternal perspective.

nicole said...

i love the picture of you two and the umbrella!