This is the time of year I just yearn to be in Canada. I love the fall. I love the smell outside, the feel of the crisp & cool air--I miss it so bad! Wishing I was there! :)
Wishing you both were here too. Your Dad and I just went out for a walk and those are the colours we saw. Remember that big tree in our backyard neighbours yard...well it is all aflame in bright RED! Love you tons XOXOX Mom and Dad :) :)
oh wow gorgeous! I know EXACTLY how you feel. We used to always head up to Utah for the USU homecoming game just so we could see those leaves changing. Miss it too!
There is nothing like FALL! I had no idea what I was missing my whole life :) We went apple picking this morning upstate and it was beautiful. Almost fake looking it was so perfect...forget Canada-come to NY!!!
12 comments:
Wishing you both were here too. Your Dad and I just went out for a walk and those are the colours we saw. Remember that big tree in our backyard neighbours yard...well it is all aflame in bright RED! Love you tons XOXOX Mom and Dad :) :)
We wish you were here too so that you could meet sweet little Ava.
I so want to meet Ava!! Hopefully it wont have to be too long! :)
Come visit us in Utah! You will get some of that here.
oh wow gorgeous! I know EXACTLY how you feel. We used to always head up to Utah for the USU homecoming game just so we could see those leaves changing. Miss it too!
There is nothing like FALL! I had no idea what I was missing my whole life :) We went apple picking this morning upstate and it was beautiful. Almost fake looking it was so perfect...forget Canada-come to NY!!!
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEEEEOUS!
Sigh...let's just take a quick trip up to Tahoe and take in all the fresh mountain air and beautiful fall leaves. Sounds good eh? :)
I know what you mean. I miss all of those beautiful trees!
I was hoping I could upload a picture to your blog, I was going to send a picture that I took in Bracebridge it is really awesome. Love you guys Dad
We need an update!!!!
YAY for seeing you the other night!!:)
Post a Comment