Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's a Boy!!








SO...Steve and I are expecting our first baby and we were able to find out who that baby was exactly that has been kicking all around in me lately! We are having a little BOY and are very excited! Heres some video of our active guy! He was moving around like crazy and his legs were flipped over his head the entire time! He looked like a little soccer player!!

10 comments:

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

k your videos are awesome! I love how active your little guy is! So cute! I cant wait to meet him! So fun that there will be 4 boys all close in age!!!

Helena said...

Wow, check out his ability to do soccer, an over the head kick!! Looking wonderfully active and healthy. Love you xoxox Mom

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and your husband Andrea, what exciting news!

Greg and Tammy said...

YEAH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I just heard this great news a few weeks ago. I am so happy for you. Little boys are so fun!

Kathryn said...

He will definitely be a soccer player!!! Great videos!!!

Sarah and Trent said...

So so happy for you!! What a sweet little guy he'll be. I'm with ya on the kicks.. it seems like I get a whopper right when I'm about to fall asleep.

c. claire said...

How precious are these?? YES, he will definitely be a soccer player! Web babies are the CUTEST!

c. claire said...

and it's me. chaz.
:)

The Webbs said...

Thank you!! We are so excited to meet our little guy!!

Four Seasons Finds said...

On the list of pro's of going to ASU: "Drew, I would be able see Andrea and their baby boy!"